Getting to Woburn Abbey for Exhibitors only
Woburn Abbey is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes drive from the M1 motorway. If you are using a SatNav, please enter the postcode: MK17 9WA. There is plenty of parking for cars and coaches in our car park adjacent to the Abbey and Gardens.
The most convenient train station for Woburn Abbey is at Flitwick, where there is a taxi rank. Unfortunately there is no public transport to or from Woburn Abbey and Gardens. Central Milton Keynes station is 20 minutes.
By car. When you enter Woburn village, follow the sign to the Abbey down Park Road. You will pass between two gate posts with lions on top. After a couple of minutes you will cross a cattle grid. Ignore the sign to the right to Woburn Abbey, this is for the general public. Continue up to the top of the hill and turn right to "Sculpture Gallery" Ring the bell and say who you are and that you are an exhibitor. You will need to give your name, stand number and area your stand is in e.g. Antiques Centre, Long Harness Room, marquee etc
- Woburn Abbey and Gardens,
- MK17 9WA
- T: 01525 290 333
DIRECTIONS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC (Non exhibitors)
- FROM M1 JUNCTION 13 FROM M1 JUNCTION 12 FROM A5 FROM A421
- Woburn Abbey is signposted from Junction 13 of the M1.
- Follow the signs at the roundabout and junction and you will be directed via the A507.
- Follow the signs onto the A4012 towards Husborne Crawley and Ridgmont.
- Follow the A4012 through Husborne Crawley, past the Safari Park entrance and continue on to Woburn village.
- Turn left at the T-junction towards the High Street.
- Park Street is approximately 300m on the left, just before The Woburn Hotel.
- Follow Park Street onto the Woburn Estate and turn right after the second cattle grid for Woburn Abbey and Gardens Admissions.
- There is a 2 mile drive through the deer park, after Admissions, so you have an opportunity to enjoy the deer and landscape before arriving at the car park at Woburn Abbey and Gardens.